Healing Yoga for Cancer Survivors
Healing yoga classes are designed to accommodate the specific needs of cancer survivors. These specialized yoga classes help to enhance the mind-body connection with the intent to support healing both physically and emotionally as survivors proceed through the various stages of cancer and treatments.
Classes open to all cancer survivors, men and women. No yoga experience is necessary. All classes are at no cost to patients.
- Casual or exercise attire
- Bring a mat
- Consult with your provider before participating
- Free parking in the Cancer Center lot or Patient Parking Garage.
- Please enter through the Cancer Center main entrance on River Road.
- All participants must have their temperature checked.
- Participants must stay for the full class period.
- Maximum 10 participants per class